Acknowledging the ultra-thin and stylish trend, AST280 M.2 SATA III SSD is 22mm wide and 80mm long with a maximum read/write speed of 520/495MB/s. It can effectively reduce system response time and accelerate the processing performance of multimedia programs. The high storage capacities and small sizes, plus the lightweight case-less design features provide outstanding reliability and transmission performance for the new generation ultra-thin mobile devices. AST280 is the best choice for increasing platform performance and expanding capacities of gaming mainboards, ultra-thin notebook and small embedded systems.
ULTRA THIN, ULTRA FAST
Made to provide excellent reliability and efficient transmission, ideal for new generation devices that are made super slim.
ADVANCED PERFORMANCE WITH MEGA CAPACITY OF 240GB
-Reaches 4K random write speed 84,000 IOPs
-Fast boot time, a perfect choice for enhancing games or multimedia software, excellent for capacity expansion.
All of Apacer products must pass rigorous reliability and compatibility tests. M.2 SSDs are undoubtedly the best storage solution that promises to bring high performance, excellent stability, and superior reliability.
• Capacity: 240GB
• Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
• NAND Flash: TLC
• Sustained Read Performance: 240GB：Up to 520MB/s
• Sustained Write Performance: 240GB：Up to 495MB/s
• IOPs (4K Random Write): 240GB：Up to 84,000
• ECC Support: Up to 72bit/1KB
• Shock: 1500G/1.0msec
• Vibration: 5~800HZ/3.13G
• Low Power Consumption (Active/Idle): 240GB：561/82mA
• MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
• Humidity: 5%~95%
• Standard Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
• Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85°C
• Dimensions: (L)80 x (W)22 x (H)3.8 mm
• Weight: 6.3g