– Accepts Fujifilm instax Instant Film
– Produces Credit Card-Sized Prints
– Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 Lens
– Optical Viewfinder with Target Spot
– Selfie Mirror and Selfie Shooting Mode
– Self-Timer and Continuous Mode for Sharing
– Built-In Flash and Auto Exposure Mode
– Creative Hi-Key Mode
– Integrated Tripod Mount
– Macro Mode Focusing to 11.8″
What’s in the box?
– Fujifilm instax mini 70 Instant Film Camera (Red)
– 2 x CR2 Lithium Batteries
– Camera Strap
– Lens: Fujinon 60mm f/12.7, 2 components, 2 elements
– Viewfinder: 0.37x real image finder with target spot
– Film Type: Fujifilm instax mini type
– Picture Size: Print: 2.1 x 3.4″ / 54 x 86 mm, Image: 1.8 x 2.4″ / 46 x 62 mm
– Focusing Range: Motor-driven three-range switching, Macro: 11.8-23.6″ / 30-60 cm, Normal: 2-9.8′ / 0.6-3 m, Landscape: 9.8′ / 3 m to infinity
– Shutter Speed: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 to 1/400 sec.
– Exposure Control: Automatic, interlocking range for ISO 800 film, 5-15.5 EV, Exposure compensation: +/- 2/3 EV
– Flash: Built-in; automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 to 7 seconds (using a new battery); flash charging indicator, Fill-in flash mode
– Effective Flash Range: 1-8.9′ / 0.3-2.7 m
– Self Timer: Electronically controlled 10 second delay, 2 continuous photo self-timer mode can be stopped mid-run
– Display: Monochrome LCD: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Shooting mode (Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Fill-in Flash, Hi-Key, Auto), Self-Timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
– Power Source: 2x CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries, Battery life: approximately 30x 10-packs of film per fresh set of batteries
– Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.5 x 2.1″ / 99.2 x 113.7 x 53.2 mm (excluding protrusions)
– Weight: 9.9 oz / 281 g (without batteries, strap, or film)
– Package Weight: 1.05 lb
– Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.4″
Designed for the selfie enthusiast, the red instax mini 70 from Fujifilm is a sleek camera characterized by a range of features for self-portraiture and sharing your instant credit card-sized prints. The camera’s design incorporates a retractable two-element Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 lens that permits focusing as closely as 11.8″ in macro mode. The optical real image viewfinder has a 0.37x magnification along with a target spot to aid with composition, and the front of the lens incorporates a small mirror to also benefit more accurate selfie compositions.
Besides the standard automatic exposure control, with +/- 2/3 EV exposure compensation, the built-in flash can be used in conjunction with an automated exposure mode to adjust shutter speeds for enhanced background detail. A dedicated Selfie shooting mode also automatically adjusts brightness and accounts for the close-up shooting distance of self-portraits and a creative Hi-Key mode brightens the overall exposure for cleaner-looking skin tones. For self-portraits taken at longer than an arm’s length, the instax mini 70 also features a tripod mount and a 10 second self-timer. Additionally, for sharing a print with someone, the 2 continuous photo self-timer mode will automatically shoot two frames within the self-timer’s duration to provide you a pair of similar prints.