– The nano-scale Q4 Nano H111 Quadcopter from Hubsan is ready-to-fly, requiring only two AAA batteries for the transmitter (radio controller) to get started.
– This tiny quadcopter features a 6-axis stabilization system to keep it safely in the air while maximizing agility.
– With the included 2.4 GHz transmitter, aerial acrobatics including flips and roles can be enabled simply by pressing down on the throttle stick.
– Propeller guards are included to help avoid damage to the propellers following a light collision.
– Tiny miniature Nano-sized RC Quadcopter, ultra small design
– Durable material with super lightweight chassis and latest 6-axis gyro ensures stable performance
– Specially designed canopy for more protection
– Built-in LED lights for front and back flying guide and low light flying
– Hubsan Q4 H111 Nano Mini 4-Channel RC Quadcopter with 2.4Ghz
– USB Charge
– 2.4GHz control
– 360 Flips & Rolls
– Indoor & Outdoor Use
– Built-in LED
– 2.4Ghz 4 channels transmitter with trim.
– Strong anti-interference performance ensures long distance control.
– Position recovery technology
– Built-in gyroscope for stable flight
– Tough, one-piece PCB frame
– Nimble and precise flight
– Four Coreless micromotorsSpecifications
– Size- 1.8×1.8in
– Flight Time- 5 minutes
– Weight- 11.5g
– Battery- 3.7V 100mAh Li-Po
– Charging Time- 30 minutes Distance- 50 meters
– 6 AXIS GYRO
– 360° Eversion 4 Way Flipping (Left, Right, Forward & Backward)
– Colorful Flashing Lights
– World’s Smallest Quadcopter!
– Hubsan Q4 H111 Nano Quadcopter with included 3.7V rechargeable LiPO battery
– 1 X Aircraft Body
– 1 X Remote Controller
– 1 X 100mAh Li-Po Battery
– 2 X Propeller A
– 2 X Propeller B
– 1 X Protection Cover
– 1 X USB Charger
– 1 X H111 Instruction manual
There are no reviews yet.