Pack of 3 Elegant Rings:
– Enduring comes in a pack of three different colour rings to suit your mood, enclosed in an elegant box.
– The rings have a lightweight design with ultra-smooth edges.
– Enduring uses only pure medical grade quality silicone.
– This ensures optimum comfort with a soft, smooth, and pliable fit with no hard edges.
– It is hypoallergenic, nonconductive, and non-porous so you’re safe, secure, and able to conveniently wear and wash without issue throughout your work day or excursion.
– The proprietary silicone blend withstands the toughest weather conditions without cracking or drying out.
– Each ring breaks away at 20kg of pressure for safety.
– Heat resistance is rated up to 200 degrees Celsius without melting or distorting its shape.
– Dirt, oil, and paint will wash off with ease.
– Wedding bands pose a serious risk of irreversible “ring avulsion” or tearing of the soft tissue which can cause partial or total loss of a finger.
– People that work with their hands are at an increased risk for this type of injury.
– Our rings are manufactured with high-grade silicone providing comfort and safety.
– Enduring Rings are safe to wear around machinery, can be worn with gloves, and won’t easily slip off.
– Could one just not wear a ring at work? Of course. But, a wedding ring is a public statement of your commitment to your partner
– Each Enduring Ring comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
– If your ring suffers damage or breaks, take advantage of our free replacement forever policy.
– You will never have to buy another ring.
Who would need to wear a silicone ring?
– Sportsmen and fitness enthusiasts: Lightweight and comfortable when training
– New Parents: Will not scratch or pinch your new baby
– Chefs: Hygienic, safe and easy to clean
– Attorneys, airport staff, security personnel: No need to take them off when passing metal detectors
– Gardening: Easy to clean
– Mechanics: Reduces risk ring avulsion risk, easier to clean
– Woodworkers: Safer when working with rotating machinery
– Guitar players: Does not make a noise on plugged in instruments, nor does it damage the headstock
– Pregnant women: Much more comfortable with those swelling fingers!