One Reciever – 6 Devices
– Connect up to 6 compatible keyboards and mice to one computer with a single Unifying receiver – and forget the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
Tiny, Leave-in Reciever
– Our smallest Unifying receiver.
– So tiny that you can leave it in your notebook, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around.
Lost Your Unifying Reciever?
– Use this stand-alone USB Unifying receiver to replace a lost one.
– It’s compatible with all Logitech Unifying products (look for Unifying logo displayed on compatible products)
Additional Reciever For Logitech Dual Connectivity Devices
– Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer.
– Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking.
– It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
Logitech Advanced 2.4Ghz Wireless Technology
– Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 10 meters away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
– Connect up to six Unifying devices
– Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
– Smallest Unifying receiver – plug it and forget it
– To be used on Logitech Unifying wireless mice and keyboards
Dimensions (H x W x D)
– 15mm x 9mm x 6mm
– 43.7 grams
– USB Port
– Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7
– Mac OS 10.10 or later
– Internet connection for software download
– Logitech Unifying keyboard or mouse
What’s in the box
Logitech USB Unifying Receiver