Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. It’s handheld mobility with the power of a home console, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the new Joy-Con controllers.
The system rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, allowing you to play on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By lifting the Nintendo Switch any time from the dock, the Switch transitions to handheld mode, displaying the game on the touchscreen. The Joy-Con features two analog sticks, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing technology and new HD Rumble.
The Joy-Con can be used seperately for two player action, inserted into a Joy-Con grip like a traditional controller, held in each hand for left and right controls or attached to either side of the Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo Switch console
– Includes a Switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), 2 Joy-Con strap accessories, 1 Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, HDMI cable
Home gaming system
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
– Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home.
32GB of internal storage
– A portion of internal memory is reserved for use by the system. You can expand the capacity of Nintendo Switch by using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
Tegra processor powered by NVIDIA
– The powerful processor delivers stunning graphics performance.
802.11ac wireless connection
– Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet wirelessly. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection via a LAN adapter.
– The Capture button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screenshots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions) and post them to popular social media networks
– Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
– Both Joy-Con controllers include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle vibrations that are much more realistic than before.
IR Motion Camera
– Joy-Con (R) includes an IR Motion Camera that can detect the distance, shape and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games.
Enhanced Parental Control
– The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for Nintendo Switch.
– They can be inserted into a Joy-Con grip accessory to be used like traditional controllers, held comfortably in each hand for independent left and right motion controls, or shared between two players for multiplayer gaming.
– TV Mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound. Through the system’s built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when playing in handheld or tabletop modes.
– Play at Home, Play Together, Play Anywhere
– 32GB Internal Memory / Expandable with microSDXC cards
– 6,2″ Screen Multi-Touch Screen
– Joy-Con Multiplayer Controllers
– Battery life of 3 – 6 hours on a single charge
– Additional controllers for sold separately