If you need multiple screens with nearly limitless flexibility of motion for your computer setup, this is the monitor choice for you! The F160 Desktop Dual Monitor features a built-in, durable gas-strut cylinder that allows you to move the screens in any direction, as well as adjust the height to the level you need to work comfortably. It also features a gravity spring pivot joint for effortless tilting of the screens that eliminates those pesky gray viewing angles. Designed specifically for the increase of multi-screen desktops in today’s technologically advanced workplaces, the F160 desktop LCD mount can help increase productivity in office settings, finance, design studios, and IT departments.
The F160 monitor arm used for LC monitors can be installed almost anywhere on your desktop. Whether you prefer the edge of the table or a grommet installation, this ideal office accessory lets you swivel the screen horizontally up to 180° to share with colleagues and co-workers. Or, rotate the screen 90° to easily show off upside down images. Constructed from aluminum alloy and plastic material, the F160 desktop mount also has a handy integrated cable management feature in the arms, giving your desk a clean, clutter-free appearance. Great for any size office, from personal to large corporations.
– Full-motion flexibility adjusts in all directions – no tools required
– Constructed with a durable gas-strut cylinder and conical joints for smooth and stable everyday operation
– Ergonomic design adds relaxation and stress-free movements
– Enjoy a neat, clutter-free appearance with the integrated cable managements on the arms
– Compact and retractable to give you the increased workspace you need