– Amazing speed with next-level 3D TLC NAND and a PCIe Gen3 ×4, NVMe 1.3 unlock sequential read/write speeds of up to 3400/2180MB/s
– The trusted dependability of the BarraCuda brand with a 5-year limited warranty and MTBF of 1.8M hours.
– Amazing versatility with a capacity of 512GB it lets you pick the right drive for the job and budget
– Slim form factor with single-sided M.2 2280 for ultra-thin/ultra-small laptops, mini PCs, and desktop PCs
– Low power consumption with up to 4.2W active power and multiple low power modes make for longer battery life and cooler running speeds
– PCIe G3 ×4, NVMe 1.3
NAND Flash Memory:
– 3D TLC
– M.2 2280-S2
Sequential Read: (Max, MB/s), 128KB
Sequential Write: (Max, MB/s), 128KB
Random Read: (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T8
Random Write: (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T8
Total Bytes Written: (TB)
Mean Time Between Failures: (MTBF, hours)
– Length: 80.15 mm
– Width: 22.15 mm
– Height: 2.23 mm
– Weight: 6.9 g
– M.2 (M key) slot, PCIe G3 ×4 interface
– Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Speed Up Your Computer:
– Take your data to the next level of performance, reliability, and efficiency with one of our Seagate® BarraCuda® solid state drives.
– BarraCuda solid state drives come in M.2 2280 form factors, perfect for ultra thin and ultra small laptops, mini PCs, and desktop PCs that need next-level SSD speed for accelerated applications and multitasking.
M.2. NVMe PCIe Gets You There Faster:
– Unleash the performance of PCIe NVMe speeds that are 6× faster than SATA SSD.
– Upgrade ultra-thin laptops as well as mini and desktop PCs with an M.2 SSD.
– Leverage BarraCuda durability with a 5 year warranty, 1.8M hours MTBF and up to 320 total terabytes written.
SATA Gives You a Boost.
– Use an internal laptop SSD that is up to 30× faster than traditional HDD.
– Enjoy easy plug-and-play installation for upgrading.
– Take advantage of a 5-year limited warranty.
What’s in the box
x 1 Seagate BarraCuda 510 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD