Sinotec 24″ HD Ready LED TV
– 5 Year Warranty: All Sinotec panels are covered by our comprehensive 5 year warranty, giving peace of mind to the end user.
– HDMI: (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device. It delivers a crisp picture and high quality sound.
– USB: USB port allows one to plug in a hard drive, flash drive, or other USB storage device to view media files on one’s television, can also be used to plug wireless adaptors etc.
– Composite Video and Audio Input (RCA): Input that transmits analog and carries standard definition video, and the even higher-quality component video and Audio.
– VGA Input: A video graphics array connector makes the panel versatile and allows the user to connect other devices such as laptops and computers etc. and use the panel as a monitor.
– Earphone Jack: Allows the user to be able to connect wired or wireless earphone devices in order to listen privately.
– Screen Size: 24″
– Resolution: 1366 x 768
– Brightness: 200 nit
– Panel Frequency: 60Hz
– Response Time: 8ms
– Sound Output (RMS): 6W (L: 3W, R: 3W)
– Speaker Type: 2CH (non-detachable)
– Analog Tuner
– HDMI: 1
– USB: 1
– Component Video Input : 1
– Component Audio Input: 1
– Composite In Input: 1
– Composite Audio Input: 1
– VGA Input (D-sub): 1
– VGA Audio Input: 1
– RF In (75 ohms coaxial)
– Earphone Jack
– Bezel Type: Narrow
– Front Color: Black
– Sleep Timer
– Child Lock
– Hotel Mode
– Auto Channel Search
– Auto Power Off
– OSD Menu: English
– Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
– Power Consumption (Max): 40 W
– Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.5 W
– Set with Stand (LxWxH): 555 x 366.6 x 169.8mm
– Set without Stand (LxWxH): 555 x 412 x 169.8mm
– Package Size (LxWxH): 610 x 412 x 125mm
– Weight (Gross): 3.25 Kg
– Weight (Net): 2.32Kg
– Remote Control
– Batteries (for Remote Control)
– User Manual: Yes
– Power Cable: Yes